Your company will receive questions that are tailored to your company’s size and sector.
Below are a few examples:
1What portion of your management is evaluated in writing on their performance with regard to corporate social and environmental targets?
- 0% - 1-24% - 25-49% - 50-74% - 75%+
2Does the company have a formal process to share financial information (except salary info) with its full-time employees?
- No - Yes – the company discloses all financial information (except salary info) at least yearly - Yes – the company has an open book management process
3Has the company worked within its industry to develop social and environmental standards for your industry?
- Yes - No
4Have you ensured that the social or environmental mission of your company will be maintained over time, regardless of company ownership, by:
- Including in your corporate governing documents a commitment to your stakeholders - Creating a specific legal governance structure that will preserve the mission of the company (i.e. cooperative, Benefit Corp, etc.) - None of the above - Other - Please describe
1Based on referenced compensation studies, how does your company's compensation structure (excluding executive management) compare with the market?
- Below market - Above market - At market - N/A (Have not referenced a compensation survey)
2What is the minimum number of vacation days / sick days / personal days / holidays offered annually to full-time tenured workers (tenured defined as with the company for greater of 2 years or life of the company)?
- 0 - 15 work days
3What % of full-time workers were reimbursed for continuing education opportunities in the last fiscal year?
- 0% - >1 - 5% - 6 - 15% - >15%
4What % of the company is owned by full-time workers (excluding founders/executives)?
- 0% - 1 - 4% - 5 - 24% - 25 - 50% - >50% - N/A - Company is a consumer/shared services cooperative or a producer cooperative
1When evaluating the social and environmental performance of Significant Suppliers, which of the following practices apply:
- Visited all significant suppliers - Specific social criteria required - Evaluated at least annually - Give preference to sustainable or fair trade suppliers - Other - Specific environmental criteria required - Third party social or environmental metrics screen applied - Give preference to local suppliers - None of the above
2What % of management is from underrepresented populations?
3Are full-time employees explicitly allowed any of the following paid or non-paid time-off hours options for community service?
- Non-paid time off - More than 20 hours a year of paid time off - Paid time off - Do not offer paid or non-paid time off
4Which of the following underserved populations does your business impact or target (check all that apply)? If you are a business-to-business focused company, think of who the ultimate user of your product or service is.
- Low-income, poor or very poor (including low-income minorities and other underserved populations) - Nonprofits that serve the poor - None of the above (Skip the rest of the questions in this section) - Minority, disabled, and other underserved (but not low-income) - Nonprofits (other than those that serve the poor)
1Which is the broadest community with whom your environmental reviews/audits are formally shared?
- Owners, Executives and Board - Broader community outside the company - Employees - N/A
2If you lease your facilities, have you worked with your landlord to implement any of the following in the past two fiscal years: (Choose n/a if you do not lease your building)
- Energy efficiency improvements - Waste reduction programs (including recycling) - N/A - Do not lease building - Water efficiency improvements - None of the above
3What % of energy (relative to company revenues) was saved in the last year for your corporate facilities?(Choose n/a if you do not lease your building)
- Don't know
4What % of energy used is from renewable on-site energy production for corporate facilities?(Choose n/a if you do not lease your building)